A team is allowed to pause under these circumstances
- A player has disconnected from the game due to any form of network disconnect or computer crash. The “player has disconnected” message must appear on screen.
- A hardware malfunction (e.g. monitor, peripheral, etc.) has occurred.
Teams are allowed up to 10 minutes of pause time per game.
- Pause times are not cumulative; and reset back to 10 minutes every game.
- If a team exceeds the 10 minutes, the opposing team may unpause the game in accordance with the below rule
- The game will not resume (/unpause) until all players are notified and are ready
Please see our complete rules for more information.